Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Silicon Alley Battlefield (SAB) Series 15
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
We're also taking registrations from Meetup. Tickets may get sold out quicker than you thought.
Silicon Alley Battlefield (SAB) Series is a project developed by NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN). The series brings VCs, angel investors, startups, and tech enthusiasts together to share knowledge and build their networks. We're building the most effective platform that brings you the best NYC startup events. The winner of SAB 15 will get perks offered by NYEBN. And the winner's pitching video will be featured on NYEBN's front page. Here is how it works.
- Roman Geyzer - Founder & CEO of Offlane
- Dmitri Tcherevik - Founder & CEO of MightyMeeting
- Julie Lerner - Founder & CEO of EatDrinkJobs
- Michael Brody - Co-Founder & CEO of PunchUp
- Stefanos Missailidis - Co-Founder & CEO of Fiestah
- Yaron Vilosny - Founder & CEO of Legal Faceoff
- Alison Anthoine - Founder & CEO of Paperlex
- Matt Hooper - Founder & CEO of Emotish
- Joel Schwartz - Founder & CEO of Parlor.fm
- CJ Follini - Founder & CEO of WelcometoCOMPANY.com
- Brian Cohen - Chairman @ New York Angels
- Daphne Kis - Managing Director @ Golden Seeds LLC
- Rahul Gandhi - Principal @ High Peaks Venture Partners
- Vic Singh - Founding General Partner @ ENIAC Ventures
- Lori Hoberman - Partner @ Chadbourne & Parke LLP
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM: Registration/Pizza/Networking
6:30 PM - 6:45 PM: Sponsor Intros
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP (@chadbourneparke)
- Emotish (@EmotishApp)
6:45 PM - 6:55 PM: Demo
- CJ Follini of WelcometoCOMPANY.com (@welcome2company)
- Joel Schwartz of Parlor.fm (@parlorfm)
6:55 PM - 7:00 PM: Panel Introduction
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM: Battlefield Pitches
- Roman Geyser of Offlane (@offlane)
- Dmitri Tcherevik of MightyMeeting (@mightymeeting)
- Julie Lerner of EatDrinkJobs (@eatdrinkjobs)
- Michael Brody of PunchUp (@PunchUp)
- Stefanos Missailidis of Fiestah (@theFiestah)
- Yaron Vilosny of Legal Faceoff
- Alison Anthoine of Paperlex (@Paperlex)
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM: Networking
Food Sponsor - Emotish
Emotish draws on what makes us uniquely human. The concept is simple, but the possibilities are endless: snap a self-portrait and tag what you're feeling in the moment. With its emphasis on visual expression, Emotish is reimagining the status update as we know it. Stay connected to your friends, family, and people from around the world through the language of emotion.
When & Where
NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN)
NY Entrepreneurs Business Network (NYEBN) is a dynamic startup & entrepreneur community in NYC. Founded in 2009, NYEBN has become an innovative platform that brings you the best business events in the city! With over 20,000 members, NYEBN is also the home to NY Business Expo & Summit. You can sign up at www.nyebn.com to become a member for free.